– I need to travel. “Exploring also just serves to remind you of what’s important in your life; you don’t need a million outfits, you don’t need gourmet dinners or TV or Facebook. Excess is whittled away. Everything is simplified. There’s some kind of special bond you develop towards the small amount that you bring with you on a trip—because those are the quality people and things that you realize you really need. You’re all experiencing this adventure together, everything else is secondary. And you’re perfectly happy.”
– Ellen Degeneres launched a lifestyle brand. I’ll take this Dachshund pin, thanks.
– Nicola Tesla on women: “This struggle of the human female toward sex equality will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior. The modern woman, who anticipates in merely superficial phenomena the advancement of her sex, is but a surface symptom of something deeper and more potent fermenting in the bosom of the race.”
– Buy less clothes, buy Made in America.
– Interview with Steve Kolb of CFDA.
– Wonder if American Apparel will survive with new branding and a new CEO.