– The importance of cultivating creativity in kids: “In essence, if we help unlock our kids’ creativity, and free them to construct meaningful problems of their own to solve, it will serve as valuable practice for a future that neither we or they can even dream of yet.”
– Hate sleeping alone? Knit your own boyfriend body pillow.
– Best yoga retreats to OM your stress away in the US.
– Art stars Cory Arcangel and Ryan Gander start their own clothing lines. I told you art and fashion are inseparable!
– Pokemon characters minimalized and with mustaches!
– An insightful interview with Michael Pollan for his new book Cooked: “What we cook has an enormous bearing on the kind of agriculture we have. And on the other end the best predictor of a healthy diet is not a nutrient or a particular food, but an activity–cooking–and specifically, who is cooking your food, is it a corporation or a human being? That is a key predictor of the healthfulness of your diet and the likelihood of whether you are struggling with obesity or chronic disease.”
– I want a new Apple-ized punchbuggy.
– Psy is nominated for 6 Billboard music awards. Hurrah Korea!
– Lianne La Havas, I love you, you are amazing.
– Fab is raising a new round of funding at $1 BILLION valuation. Put that money to good use and hire me already!!!
– IO Echo’s interactive music video born out of the concept of Orwellian surveillance.
– A compendium of design wisdom by Sara Bader.
– Icky: ramen flavored chocolate bars.