– How printing ink is made.
– Interview with T Magazine’s creative director Patrick Li.
– Crowd Supply, the new crowdfunding platform for product designers.
– Tilda Swinton as a performance artist sleeping inside a box at MoMA? I’ll take it.
– Harmony Korine AMA on reddit.
– The best photogenic dog award goes to: Maddie.
– Jash and the new Hollywood.
– Disney princesses get the Spring Breakers treatment.
– A German artist based in Korea paints houses with a keen and minimal eye towards architecture.
– Solange interviews artist Mickalene Thomas.
– In other news, South Korea may make mini skirts illegal, again.
– Tough guys and thumbs up.
– And behold, the pony mixer.
– Admit it, you’re TOTALLY kegeling right now.
– OH MY GOD I LOVE KALE.
– Where does Velveeta come from?
– Swirly porn paintings.
– The alternative to running away to Vegas to get married? The Pop-Up Wedding.
– Am I in love with Opening Ceremony for launching their own line of Spring Breakers wear? Yes.
– Loveflutter is a new dating site that uses Google’s Knowledge Graph and Foursquare to match your interests and recommend place for dates.
– I wonder how long it took to make this stop motion video.
– 23 more days to fund the Arrested Development documentary. Also, 2 more months til Arrested Development.