– Rirkrit Tiravanija replicates Arto Lindsay’s apartment for this exhibition at kurimanzutto in Mexico City. The noodle bowl is present too of course.
– Pictures of brick and mortar shops.
– How Zumba fitness turned pirates into a marketing street team.
– How do you make a day of joy and order instead of a day of fruitless labor and chaos? Caterina Fake on How to Create Time. “Make Time Less Precious.” Amen.
– How to create box outlines on photoshop.
– I want to go to South Africa!
– Bad girls throughout history.
– Attic home offices.
– Warby Parker’s going on a road trip.
– Cider week means we’re going apple picking this weekend!
– The New York Doughnut Map.
– Four Tet and Jamie XX is coming to Greenpoint.
– A skatetruck that’ll delivery roller skates to where you want ’em. Perfect for your cheesy ’80s birthday party.
– Who wants to dine with me at The Library?
– Kate Bingaman Burt is one of my favorite artists and I’m totally scoring these kitchen linens she designed for Poketo.
– How is it possible I just found out about Brooklyn Beta?
– Cathy Erway is teaching a cooking class focused on date meals at home.
– Chitra is teaching a cooking class centered around Indian and fall harvests.
– Victoria is hosting a dinner party this Saturday with Talisa’s parents who’ll be cooking up a South African menu.